Our client, one of the leaders In Superannuation is looking for Principal Business Analyst - Regulatory, Risk & Remediation (RRR) on a permanent basis with strong leadership capability who is responsible for planning and delivering analysis activities for the RRR Portfolio.
You will be working directly with Portfolio Program Manager and provides strategic advice to support the decision making, planning and delivery across the portfolio of complex initiatives.
The Principal Business Analyst manages a team of Business Analysts who are across multiple projects or programs, implementing practices to enable a more strategic view of the Enterprise Delivery and Transformation portfolio for their team. The Principal Business Analyst supports their team through all phases of the project and their professional development.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with at least 10 years' experience in business analysis.
- Expert knowledge within the financial services (preferably superannuation) domain, including remediation activities.
- Superannuation Regulatory, Risk and Compliance projects - mandatory
- Experience leading Business Analysis teams
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies and the application of business analysis practices within these frameworks
- Strong knowledge of; and extensive experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice frameworks (methodologies and processes) such as BABOK, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (e.g. UML), and business architecture (BPM, CBM, capability mapping, etc.).
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives and technical environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the most senior levels of the organisation.
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality outcomes.
- Proven experience working independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams including the management and mentoring of other business analysts.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, strategic thinking and issues management.
- Team player that demonstrate a proven record of success in influencing and negotiating with multiple stakeholders to manage and resolve complex issues and disputes.
- Recruitment and alignment of resources for Program
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!