Our client, one of the leaders In Superannuation is looking for Principal/Lead Business Analyst - Investments on a permanent basis who is accountable for driving analysis and facilitating strategic advice to support the Investment Program decision making, planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
The Principal Business Analyst manages a team of Business Analysts who are across multiple projects, implementing practices to enable a more strategic view of the Enterprise Delivery and Transformation portfolio for their team, ensuring quality assurance practices are performed and support their team through all phases of the project and their development.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with at least 10 years' experience in business analysis.
- Extensive experience across funds management and Superannuation industry within front,middle and back office processes, worflows and interactions
- Experience leading teams
- Expert knowledge in Investments industry - mandatory
- Strong knowledge of; and extensive experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice frameworks (methodologies and processes) such as BABOK, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (e.g. UML), and business architecture (BPM, CBM, capability mapping, etc.).
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives and technical environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the most senior levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation with tangible examples of where insights from best-practice analysis methodologies have resulted in value adding business outcomes
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality outcomes.
- Proven experience working independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams including the management and mentoring of other business analysts.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, strategic thinking and issues management.
- Team player that demonstrate a proven record of success in influencing and negotiating with multiple stakeholders to manage and resolve complex issues and disputes.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!