Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Networks Support Engineer who has experience in investigating, diagnosing and actioning all operational events. Within this role, you will be working on a rostered 24x7 schedule to provide essential monitoring services for the Network Environment.
This is a long-term contract role located at our Client's South Canberra location until the end of November 2019, with further 12-month extension option available.
As the successful Networks Support Engineer, you will demonstrate:
- Experience with Networking Operating Systems and their supporting hardware, specifically UNIX, Linx, Netware and Windows as well as routing and routed protocols, hardware and carrier services
- The ability to investigate, diagnose, progress and action operational evens, alarms and incidents
- Experience in enterprise IT monitoring and support and managing operation activities
- The ability to maintain operational documentation, process, management and diagnostic tools
- Experience operational changes in accordance with Change, Release and Configuration Management procedures
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Federal Government NV1 Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 187228