Our client, a Government organisation is seeking 6 experienced .net Developers for the Wollongong location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be a citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
As a Midrange application developer, within this team, you will be providing bug fixes and updates to applications that utilise the below programming language and applications:
* VB .Net
* Microsoft SQL
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* Microsoft TFS with Git integration
* Microsoft Test Framework
* Experian QAS
* Cloud Technologies
You will be required to
* Provide support to other developers, sharing knowledge and establishing the Midrange capability within Revenue Platforms.
* Work closely with business and technical owners to establish new architectural approaches
* Work closely with capability director to ensure appropriate governance is maintained
Our Ideal Job Seeker
* Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications
* Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
* Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
* Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
* Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting:186726 the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.