Do you want to head up a small collaborative product team of 4 that are utilising the latest technology available on the market?
My client is seeking a .Net Technical Lead to head up their core Loyalty platform.
- Own the technical build within a product team
- Manage a small team of developers
- Designs to identify and reduce complexity wherever possible. Takes desired qualities into account from requirements (robustness, performance, reuseability etc.). Documents and explains trade-offs and rationale behind designs.
- Code follows our Clients standards and conventions. Code meets required standards of quality, including efficiency, maintainability, reliability, and terseness and fitness for purpose.
- Tests programs during and after construction using automated techniques as appropriate. Balances testing effort according to the risk of changes. Works together with testers to ensure the application is sufficiently tested (and testable).
- 8+ years experience with C# .NET
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC 4+, WebAPI, SQL Server
- Strong advocate of code quality
- Strong knowledge of TDD, BDD
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Full stack development preferable but not mandatory with a back-end focus
- Technical lead experience highly advantageous
- Candidates must be based in Australia and have strong command of the English language
What's on Offer?
- Great company culture
- Support for your personal and professional growth
- Work alongside like-minded people that are at the top of their game
- Work on your own projects/innovations during business hours
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY now!