Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Software Developer who is seeking a challenging position that is exposed to a variety of work systems. You must have excellent technical knowledge, experience, team focus and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
This is for an initial contract role until the 31st of December 2020 with extension options and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Development of external facing web applications
- Performing maintenance work / production support to exiting application (BAU)
- Integration of software across multiple platforms and environment
- Supporting and troubleshooting technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desire outcome
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you should strong experience in:
- Developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS) (5+ years experience)
- Developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Delivering results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Maintaining product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
It is desirable if have experience in Agile / Iterative software development methodologies.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Baseline clearance (minimum).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: # 202783
Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.