Our client is a Federal Government agency that manages and coordinates the national approach to policy setting, governance, and management of various health products for the federal and state and territory governments. They currently have an opportunity available for a .Net Software Developer on an initial 12-month contract.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and must hold a NV1 clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop external facing web applications
- Perform maintenance work / production support for existing application (BAU)
- Integrate software across multiple platforms and environment
- Support and troubleshoot technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desired outcome
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Must be analytical and require strong attention to detail in deliverables
- Experience in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Able to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
- Experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Pamela Argyropoulos and quote job #203275