Our client a large NSW Government Department is looking for a .NET Senior Developer to build systems from scratch and perform system enhancements and upgrades. Using web-based technologies and relational databases you will also be responsible for data modelling and analysis. Experience with the implementation of API's, database application integration reporting and infrastructure management will also be required.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Asset Management systems experience
- Strong MS Visual Studio 2017 with systems design and development
- SQL Server 2017, large datasets and relational databases
- Develop applications from scratch, server configurations and application implementation
- Good communication and organisational skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference ID 237456.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.