About the Team
The Modernisation Program Delivery section sits within the Organisational Transformation Division of the AEC and within the Modernisation Delivery Assurance Branch. The Division as a whole is responsible for developing innovative and achievable transformation options for consideration by the Executive Leadership Team.
As part of the Indigo Program, the client seeks to modernise its approach in the management of its Temporary Election Workforce (TEW). The project will uplift the TEW component of the Human Resource Capability allowing national, state, and divisional offices to achieve higher productivity and process efficiency.
About the Role
The .Net Developer is required to work with the project team to uplift the existing code and deliver the requirements for enhancements and improvements.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to deliver in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, be a good cultural fit and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies & documentation.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Backend development experience using web API and SQL technologies.
- Strong experience in Developing automated application build and deployment scripts using the .NET environment (.NET Core), and additional Microsoft technology stack.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud-based applications development.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ateet Jaiswal on 02 6245 1707 quoting Job Reference: 244109