We've placed 100+ candidates with this market leading SaaS Fintech over the last 10 years. We will provide suitable candidates with a detailed account of the company, culture, role and interview process...
Their products automate highly complex funds management processes. In this role, your agile team will focus on refactoring their $1.5m line of code monolith into microservices architecture in a .Netcore and AWS environment.
Requirements are simple. You will be an excellent C# coder. You will also likely have:
- Worked in complex team based / agile product environments
- Have finance or fintech experience (desirable)
- Worked in AWS/Azure based environments
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Microservices experience (ideally with .Netcore). If you don't have that fine. If you do, that's awesome.
- Desired: Commercial experience with Docker containers, CI/CD within an AWS or Azure and working knowledge of Message Queue systems (e.g. SQS, ActiveMQ)
And lastly...their base requirements for all developers (as described by their tech leads):
- Writes good quality code that can be shipped to production
- Shows great enthusiasm and initiative
- Is an egoless, team oriented developer
- Is recognised by his/her desire to learn and his/her motivation to improve
- Is trusted to ship full products (or vertical slices of larger products) from idea to production
- Has become a student of his/her craft
- Can mentor and guide more junior developers (for seniors)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on email@example.com quoting reference 194041