6 months rolling contract
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Role is due for submission on Wednesday - 1st of November 2017
Open to Australian Citizens only and an active Baseline Security clearance is mandatory.
Selection Criteria must be addressed to qualify for this role.
Please prepare a detailed but targeted response to each of the following criteria.
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS ASP .NET
- MS MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012
- MS TFS
- MS C# 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- MS ADO .NET
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution or Mobile App Development.
- Experience in the development of Unit and Regression Test Suites.