About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As .NET Developer you will be responsible for the development of a range of applications and solutions within an Agile environment, whilst working closely with key stakeholders
- Must have 5+ years of professional experience as a Developer
- Be experienced in building .Net applications
- Experience working in an Agile Environment is a must
- Experience in Student Management system is highly desirable
Your Technical Experience will include
- .NET framework 4.5 / C#
- Entity Framework code first
- RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Angular 4
- Strong T-SQL skills (SQL Server 2012/2014), including developing Views, Stored Procedures, and performance analysis
- Demonstrable experience in testing frameworks, unit testing, automated testing and integration testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server / Github
- Onion architecture
- System JS/Webpack
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Tuesday 10 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186080
Please click the apply button.