This market-leading Australian employee benefits provider has seen strong, consistent growth for nearly two decades.
Due to the recent acquisition of several businesses to strengthen their product/service portfolio, they are looking to appoint a Senior .NET Developer to join their dedicated technology team in Melbourne.
The .NET Developer will join a talented team responsible for undertaking a major, organisation-wide project, building a business critical web based application to be used by the entire group of companies.
This role will require skills across the Full Stack.
Key skills/experience required:
- Senior .Net Developer with C#
- ASP.NET(MVC 5+, Web API 2, ASP.NET Core MVC)
- RESTful APIs, Entity Framework,
- HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, AngularJs (Angular 2 or newer)
- Bootstrap, JSON and Web API
- .Net Core
- Database design and maintenance
- MS SQL server, SQL server reporting (SSRS) and SQL server integration services (SSIS)
- Atlassian product set and tools (Jira, Bitbucket and Bamboo)
- SQL Azure, Azure Tables
- Agile development methodologies like Scrum framework
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 related technologies
If you believe you have the skills and experience required, please Apply Now.
Due to the significant number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.