Our Federal Government client is currently seeking a .Net Developer
As a .Net Developer you will:
- Develop, test, implement, support and maintain high quality software components to specification in accordance with the client's standards
- Participate in standards development, peer review and continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain system / technical documentation.
The successful candidate must:
- Have Experience in developing tests and maintains software applications
- Have Experience working in an agile small team environment managing both new development and system maintenance
- Have good communication skills both written and oral
- Conform to the APS code of conduct and values, and promotes a safe work environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.