- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Commercial experience with C#.Net, ASP.NET/ MVC
- Commercial experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant NoSQL&SQL database engines as part of the overall application architecture
- Experience with Xamarin (mobile development) is desirable
Location - Melbourne remote
Salary $75K - $85 K + superannuation