Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple .Net Developers to be responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that is escalated by the level 2 team.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to
- external clients when required
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Resolution of defects identified during test
- Production Tier 3 support
- Resolving the production incidents and defect associated
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrable technical development experience
- developing with the latest .NET frameworks (also .net core) and in-depth knowledge of generics, LINQ;
- developing and consuming services using WCF (soap/xml) and Restful (Rest/json);
- experience using common development patterns like factories, interfaces, repositories and dependency injection;
- experience using Mock Frameworks;
- Database design, build, package and release experience;
- Proficiency developing user interfaces that meet Accessibility/WCAG requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to engage with requesting business areas and project stakeholders and ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff
- Proven experience leading and mentoring junior developers, within a highly integrated and complex platform will be highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on the ability to quickly find viable solutions to emergent problems
- Work closely with technical staff to facilitate system development/enhancement
- Produce clean quality code
- System enhancements of high quality
- Ability to work with an Agile project team, independently, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience working with front-end frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React or Vue o experience with state management in SPA applications;
- Experience developing with Mobile frameworks, primarily Xamarin.Forms and UWP
- Experience using MVVM frameworks, such as MvvmCross
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206137
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.