Key Position Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) to develop and enhance a C# based, n-tier, enterprise software and associated documentation in accordance with AEC Standards.
- Develop .Net Solutions using .Net programming framework.
- Develop automated application build and deployment scripts using Azure DevOps.
- Follow the Agile Methodology for software development.
- Liaise with technical and business area staff to facilitate the rapid resolution of issues and/or faults within fielded production.
To be successful in the role you will:
- .NET development experience
- Proven track record delivering business solutions using one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, HTML5/CSS/XML, SOAP, and web services.
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps
- Previous experience with SQL Server
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210527