Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced .Net Developer to provide specialist technical services for the development, delivery and support of bespoke business applications across the department.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 12 months with 2 x 12-month extensions options, requires candidates to have a minimum NV1 Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Parliamentary Triangle Offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience developing and supporting web-based applications using the following:
- MS Visual Studio, MS Team Foundation Server, PowerShell scripting
- Experience in structured application lifecycle management methodologies and application development concepts including UML, data analysis and modelling, rapid application development, prototyping and web services
- Experience creating and maintaining websites and web-applications that are compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Familiarity with the Australian Government ISM and secure coding standards e.g. Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199954
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.