Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled .Net Developer to work within an enterprise application development environment, and work on developing complex client/server or mobile applications.
This is a contract role starting ASAP until 30 June 2020, located in our client's Canberra CBD offices and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security clearance.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 plus years development experience
- Ability to design and implement software solutions on one or more of the following technologies:
- ASP .NET MVC
- SQL/Entity Framework
- Unit testing
- Experience working in Agile programs and projects
- Experience on Android and iOS mobile platforms highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS, .NET Core, Angular/React and Git/Azure DevOps highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197602
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.