Our client, a large organisation is seeking an experienced .Net Developer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney CBD location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizens.
- Identifies requirements by meeting different stakeholders
- Presents and Recommends solution options for Requirements/Feature keeping in mind solution feasibility and scalability
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Design, develop and implement requirements into software applications
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides reference by writing and maintaining user documentation.
- 5+ years of professional experience in building .Net applications
- Onion architecture
- .NET framework 4.5 / C#
- Entity Framework code first
- RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Strong T-SQL skills (SQL Server 2012/2014), including developing Views, Stored Procedures, and performance analysis
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server / Github
- System JS/Webpack
- Experience in Student Management system is highly desirable
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting: 190921.