- 12 months contract role
- Opportunity to work with one of Australia's largest listed companies
- WFH /flexible working hours available
Our client is a one of the leading companies in chemical industry. This role is 12 months of contract based in the Perth.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced .NET Developer who possesses proven experience in front end and back end of .NET development.
- Provide Tier 3 application support by investigating incidents, fixing bugs, developing improvements, and performing other support and maintenance functions on the current portfolio of bespoke .Net applications.
- Liaise with business and IT stakeholders and contribute as required to the complete application lifecycle from project inception, architecture, design, development, deployment, and support.
Skills & experience
- Front end framework experience (e.g., Angular and/or react)
- ASP.Net Web Forms, C#
- MVC/Web API
- SQL Server (from an application development perspective)
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Telerik Kendo controls
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 239876)