- Location: Lane Cove
- In house Software Development
- Vibrant Team
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join its development team. Working closely with the business you will be responsible for leading the design and development of software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define requirements, code review and project management.
- Create requirements specifications, test plans, test reports and risk assessments
- Perform software development in C#
- Conduct unit, integration and system testing.
- Create software requirement specifications, test plans and protocols.
- Review software protocols.
- Maintain and enhance existing machine software in addition to writing new software.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years of working experience with the C# programming language.
- Working experience on ASP.NET MVC core, Javascipt, AJAX, HTML5 and Telerik
- Knowledge of design patterns and Asynchronous methods
- Hands on experience developing API using Web API and good knowledge of API design principles.
- Version control tools (especially GIT/BitBucket),
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and experience in developing and managing Build and pipeline setup.
- Working knowledge on AWS
Great Chance to join a market leader!! For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org