Working amongst a team of highly collaborative and creative professionals, our client requires a .NET Developer to add to their combined expertise to create a team like no other in Adelaide.
This role will give you the opportunity to build high-quality, innovative and a fully performing application.
This is an opportunity to join, what we believe to be one of Adelaide's most exciting, under the radar companies. Just a small example of what makes them brilliant (putting aside their advanced AI platform solution which is soon to dominate their space in partnering with the worlds most iconic brands) it's their human element, their culture which has remained unchanged even through vast growth and success. How many organisations openly invite your children to join you at work during the school holidays?
Technical Skills Required:
* Strong knowledge of the .NET framework
* Proficient in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and C#
- Previous experience of MVVM patterns
- General knowledge about UI and controls
* Proficient on packaging and deployment of .NET applications
* Proficient with MS-SQL and .NET integration (Entity Framework)
* Strong MS-SQL knowledge
* Proficient with object-oriented programming
* Previous experience of Win32 API and P/invoke
* Knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation
* Demonstrable experience of writing scalable applications
* Demonstrable understanding of the common language runtime
* Experience of implementing automated unit tests
* Experience of code versioning tools
This opportunity will enable you to be exposed to large scale projects, work with a talented team in one of Australia's growing organisations. Grow your career with a supportive team environment and a large degree of autonomy.
This is a rare opportunity to join this local success story delivering solutions across the international market. If we've sparked your interest and your keen to have a chat, then please get in contact with either Karen or Katrina on (08) 8112 7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org