You will be working as a Full-Stack .NET developer within an in-house technology team to create, enhance and maintain the companies internal systems.
You will have the opportunity to develop and implement, new well-structured business solutions as well as maintain and enhance the existing ones.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience (Front and backend, .NET)
- Experience with Agile development process
- Experience in complex computer systems specification and development, such as real time transaction processing systems.
- Planning skills (to identify and evaluate technical and business needs and opportunities).
- Strong knowledge of relevant programming languages and operating systems.
- Knowledge of project management and software development concepts and methodologies.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and creative skills
Non-technical attributes and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment and contribute to a successful outcome in uncertain environments.
- Ability to build effective professional relationships with business team leaders, and team members.
- Highly developed problem solving skills.
- Effictive ability to communicate and guide end users
- MUST be able to provide on call 24/7 support as per a team schedule.
Apply with your CV in a Word Format, making sure you have all your technology competiencies and coding languages, and number of years using them displayed clearly.
This role will be interviewing immediatly with an intended March start
ONLY Australian PR holders and Citizens will be considered