Our highly Agile Federal Government Client are seeking multiple experienced and innovative .NET / C# Developers. We are seeking Candidates at APS4, APS5 and APS6 levels for non-ongoing, salaried roles, with accrual of leave entitlements and flexible working arrangements. This opportunity is an initial 6-month engagement and is working from our Client's Belconnen offices.
- APS 4 - $62,996 plus 15.4% superannuation
- APS 5 - $70,862 plus 15.4% superannuation
- APS 6 - $79,604 plus 15.4% superannuation
Within this role you will be required to:
- Develop code within C# .NET Winform instruments
- Develop code within Blaise e-form instruments
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience of using Microsoft .NET Framework, C# language and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience working with .Net, Pascal, Visual Basic
- Development experience in an agile environment
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team
- Ability to design, code, test, correct and document large, complex programs
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196342.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.