- Joining large enterprise environment
- Providing 3rd level support across .NET web based applications
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
Our client, a large enterprise organisation based just outside the Sydney CBD, has an exciting opportunity for a .NET Senior Support Analyst to join the team on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
Working with a large applications support team, the role will be responsible for providing level 3 technical support across approximately 60+ web based .NET applications. In addition to general level 3 support, the role will be responsible for application changes as well as working on continuous improvement activity.
In addition to this, the role will be working within a highly structured Agile environment so experience working in similar environments would be necessary.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Extensive experience working as a Level 3 support engineer within large enterprise environments.
- Extensive experience with .NET web applications.
- Experience with RESTful web services, API design and CI/CD.
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 191848
Please click the apply button