iOS Mobile Developer
- Leading WA organisation
- 6 month initial contract + extensions
- Work with cutting edge mobile technologies
About the Company
Our client is a market leader in Western Australia seeking multiple experienced .NET Mobile Applications Developers to join the growing team.
- Work in a team to develop, build and test iOS / Android / C# applications for the organisation's mobile app
- Ensure software releases are deployed and up to date through internal and test environments into the go live environment
- Write unit, automated and functional tests and deliver and release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work alongside fellow Mobile developers, software developers and project resources
- Contribute to release planning and management with key internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, proactively resolving technical issues as they arise
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience within mobile and application development across full application stack
- Detailed knowledge of one or more of the following frameworks: .NET and C# mobile applications, iOS or Android development
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 237293)