Client: Public Sector- NSW State Government
Job Title: .NET MVC Developer- Angular JS v1.x, 2.x and 4.0
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Location: Hurstville, Sydney
- Typically requires four to five years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (working experience of .NET MVC, Angular JS v1.x, 2.x and 4.0 are mandatory) Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Need to have in-depth knowledge of SQL Server (SQL2012)
Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Career-Development position within field.
- Requires moderate skill sets and developing proficiency within discipline.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed. Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.