- Joining large enterprise Telco environment
- Full SDLC .NET development on web based applications
- Initial 6 month fixed term contract - attractive pro rata salary
Our client, a large enterprise organisation within the Telecommunications industry, has an exciting opportunity for a strong .NET Developer to join the team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of ongoing extension or conversion to permanent (performance and project dependant).
Working with a large applications development team, the role will be responsible for providing full SDLC development services (req gathering, design, develop, test) across a number of different projects and platforms. Being a .NET environment, the position will work extensively on developing RESTful APIs written in .NET.
In addition to this, the role will be required to collaborate with a team of developers, Business Analysts and Web Development Team Leads in order to clarify requirements and implement solutions.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Extensive experience in .NET (C#)
- Experience working across the full software development life cycle.
- MUST have strong skills with WebAPI
- Experience with RESTful/SOAP web services, API design and CI/CD.
- Experience with SQL and Oracle
- Preferably someone who has worked on a customer self-care system or similar
- Post Implementation support experience.
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact ANNA quoting reference: 192367
Please click the apply button