.NET Developer (Azure)
- Initial 12-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Seeking Azure cloud / DevOps experience
- Work for a high-profile client
A leading IT company is seeking an experienced .NET developer with Azure cloud/ DevOps experience for an initial 12-month contract with a high profile client, based in the Perth CBD.
- Working across the full systems development lifecycle in a high-performance team environment;
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and end users to provide solutions to project requirements;
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning of existing applications.
- Strong experience with coding in .NET for web-based applications;
- Must have experience with Cloud Technologies - Azure (including Azure Portal & Azure DevOps);
- Azure Logic Apps, Azure API Management Services & Function Apps;
- Object-Oriented Design & Analysis with extensive experience in full life cycle of the software design process (SDLC);
- Proven track record in designing & implementing a flexible solution, which supports frequent UI and functionality changes;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested & have the required skills, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 208079)