Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
- In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing, and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions based on the .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Experience in, or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with SQL Server
Job applications must be Australian citizens with ability to obtain clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 237013