Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented .NET Developer for a long-term contracting opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with other project staff on an exciting new initiative as well as assisting to shape and setup the approach and governance around delivery of improved cloud development and CI/CD capabilities using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
This is an initial contract of 12 months with significant extension options and requires candidates to hold a current NV1 clearance. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based office.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Strong knowledge and experience in:
- NET MVC application development including REST API and Web Service development
- .NET Core
- SPA Technologies and Team Foundation Server and/or Git
- Experience in Amazon Web Services development including knowledge of AWS Lambda
- Strong experience in setting up automated CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Blockchain, Python, Infrastructure as code, performance and load testing and User Interface design is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government NV1 Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199101
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.