.Net Developer Perth Permanent
Fortune 500 company listed on the ASX; Over 225,000 staff globally Global leader in business and technology services.
They work across all major sectors - Banking, Energy and Utilities, Health and Insurance…. The list goes on.
The Software Engineer role will work with other development teams to deliver a software product used by my clients Mine Control function within the remote operations centre (IROC). The Mine Control application development has already begun as a working product.
As the Software Engineer this roll will require the following skills:
- Experience with the .Net framework, including ORMs such as NHibernate and ESBs such as Mass Transit
- Experience with database technologies, PostgreSQL desirable
- Knowledge of software patterns and their application; for example, Observer, Repository and Adapter
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines and practices
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Mining & Metals
- Oil & Energy
A competitive package is on offer with strong career prospects, please get in touch to hear more.