Our client has a large presence within the Retail Sector, they are currently seeking a .Net Developer to join their team for an initial 6-month contract
The primary focus of this role is to design and implement software solutions with the guidance of your peers from Technical Leadership and Architecture.
- Provide technical support to the products/services that you and your squad are custodians of. ('You build it, you run it' approach)
- Definition and implementation of SLAs for different components and services
- Accountable for the quality of build and implementation of the products/services that are being built and delivered by you
- Promote agile methodologies and continuous improvements while coaching and supporting the team
- Provide guidance around pragmatic engineering approaches, and promote team collaboration and engagement in achieving alignment
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience as a developer in product development teams
- Experience in older .Net technology ASP.Net and .Net Framework as they will be involved in uplifting an old technology stack to a newer Azure cloud version.
- Experience working in complex system architectures, operations and support structures
- Experience applying fundamental design principles such as SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY, driven development practices such as TDD, BDD and DDD, as well as architecture and design patterns
- Experience building solutions both in cloud-native and mixed environments across the entire relevant technical stack
- Commercial experience in the following technologies: C#, .NET, Azure, React
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #247758