- Manage a team of 3 Developers, workign on the integration of .NET Core apps to Azure
- Award winning ASX listed organisation
- Annual bonus scheme and discounted car leasing options
About the Company:
Award winning ASX listed company who provide a range of employee management services for organisations across Australia. Focused on delivering an exceptional experience to their customers and developing industry-leading technology.
About the Role:
Lead a close-knit team of 3 Developers who are focused on innovation and new technologies, working to Agile principles. You will be responsible for leading the development and integration of the client's core platform applications to Azure. Communicating across all levels of the business and meeting key deadlines.
- Lead the development and integratation of core legacy applications to Azure
- Collaborate with internal teams and provide technical solutions
- Provide technical direction/roadmap to the Development team
- Document and evaluate technical requirements
- Communicate regularly with all levels of internal stakeholders
- Identify and initiate platform improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Proven Azure experience including: Azure Radis Cache, Azure PaaS and Azure IaaS
- Proficient in core technologies including: .NET C#, SQL, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Commerial experience in leading a team of Developers
- Experience migrating enterprise applications to the cloud
- Automated testing knowledge
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 187495.