Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled .NET Analyst/Programmer to analyse and elaborate business requirements, Design, code, develop and unit test software and Resolve production issues. The .NET Analyst/Programmer is needed to help improve business Processes.
This is a long-term contract opportunity 12 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Highly developed software development skills used in developing software solutions with the following technologies:
- NET MVC 5
- Code First with Entity Framework 6
- Oracle DB
- Visual Studio 2015
- Git Key .NET technologies
- NET MVC
- .NET Core
- Entity Framework 6
- Proven ability to read, understand and implement business requirements, functional and technical specifications.
- Understanding and execution of different software development methodologies with a focus for business process engineering & improvement outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 8073 4127 quoting Job Reference: #204559
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.