Our client, one of the Big 4 banks in Australia is looking for Multiple Junior Scrum Master to join their team based in Melbourne
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to take that next step or gain exp with banking services
You will be looking after 1 squad on day to day delivery within the squad
You will, be required to Facilitate daily stand-ups, Lead and participate at iteration planning, Lead and participate in retrospectives & end to end management of releases and iterations, which includes ensuring that the development team is focused on the appropriate stories and prioritising where and when required.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience across Agile & adaptive delivery models & mindsets
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stones, Acceptance Test Dnven Development (ATDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Game
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities
- Development and delivery of customer facing digital assets using Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skill
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!