Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Junior Communication Advisor to join their team.
It's relatively junior role, looking for someone with a bit of nous and a good work ethic who's willing to do quite routine work but also contribute to continuous improvement
This role is responsible for capturing operational service information from a variety of sources (including a daily 8am online meeting) to compile and publish regular service reporting for customers and customer-facing teams. They will monitor usage and capture stakeholder feedback to contribute to continuous improvement of both the reports and the process to deliver on stakeholder needs as efficiently as possible.
Skills & Experience
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar communications role
- Excellent written communication skills
- An ability to translate operational language to customer focused messaging.
- An ability to apply sound judgement on appropriate messaging to protect and enhance organisational reputation.
- An ability to build positive relationships and open lines of communication with operational and business stakeholders.
- Experience in SharePoint publishing would be highly desirable
If this sounds like YOU, Please APPLY NOW #240436