- 12 months contract opportunity
- Australia's largest icon ; Big Brand
- Melbourne CBD ; Flexible working policy
We are currently looking for a Java Development Lead to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's Biggest Organisation.
- Delivery of Design, development and testing services for minor work and project enhancements for applications assigned to meet or better agreed KPIs.
- Work with other programmers and Solution Designer to ensure components interact to meet business requirement goals.
- Ensure technical documentation is consistent and well maintained across nominated systems and applications.
- To provide technical guidance to other Analyst Programmers, Programmers Trainee Programmers for own area of expertise.
- Expert knowledge in development of J2EE based Web applications, RESTful server applications. API design, object relational mapping and highly transactional applications. (JAVA 8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate).
- Expert Knowledge of source code management tools and CI/CD principles allowing application source code to be built, packaged, versioned and deployed (Maven, Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket, Nexus or equivalent)
- Expert knowledge with relational database (Oracle, PostGres)
- Demonstrated team leadership skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly articulate and document solution design.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #199340