About the Client:
One of our key government clients is looking for a dynamic Java Developer. It is an initial 6-month contract, with a potential to extend for up to 2 years.
About the Role:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities
- Perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions
- Undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions
- Manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for the team's developments
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and provide assistance and mentorship
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- The ideal candidate will have OpenShift expertise
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence
- Ability to think strategically and align operational activity accordingly
- Ability to understand the audience and context to effectively tailor communication and communication style
- Ability to develop and manage a range of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate with and influence staff and stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict using appropriate strategies
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks and work collaboratively to deliver quality outcome
Due to the nature of the work and requirement to obtain a baseline security clearance, only Australian Citizen would be considered for the roles.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 240940.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.