Our client. One of Big 4 banks in Australia is looking for Multiple Instructional Designers to join their Cybersource & merchant Hub Program. The role is initially 9-12 months + potential extensions
- Create work instructions and training material needed for banker training and support
- Help with development of customer support material like quick reference guides, scripts for short training videos
- Updating existing articles/ create new articles - all to ensure change readiness
Skills & Experience
- Experince as a Instructional Designer or in a similar role
- Ability to construct content in Adobe Captivate highly desirable.
- Experience managing Business training/capability partners and deployment of solutions into the business
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form - small and large groups, workshops and training sessions.
- Demonstrate an ability to grasp technical content.
- Strong stakeholder engagement in readiness for implementation of courseware materials.
- Development of digital instructional content.
- Upholding and demonstrating the Corporate Principles.
- Upholding and demonstrating the Compliance Standards.
- Ability to communicate with both technology and business teams
If this sounds like you, PEASE APPLY NOW!!!