Our client, one of the leaders in Supermarket Industry is looking for Instructional Designer/Technical Writer x 2 to join their team.
You will be responsible to Design and develop learning solutions and products using contemporary instructional design theories, methodologies and adult learning best practice standards.
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in instructional design, including interpreting training needs analysis and learning plans to develop training material following adult learning best practice.
- Experience in technical writing and end-user documentation across multiple learning levels i.e. documents and training to be used for deep-dive training with one learning cohort, as well as information sessions for another learning cohort.
- Ability to meet to tight timelines while, potentially, working remotely.
- Well-developed writing, instructional design, proofing and editing skills are critical.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain and manufacturing processes and systems highly valued.
- Effective communications, training, facilitation, interpersonal, and team working skills.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, gather and document business requirements, and manage varying requirements / demands.
- Good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills including SharePoint integration.
- Good design and creative execution skills.
- Capability and willingness to coordinate projects and resources.
If this sounds like you, Please Apply Now OR Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for information!