About the client
An award-winning enterprise software scale-up with high ambitions for growth. The client has received various technology company award over the last 3 years which shows they are on the right track!
The product is an intelligent planning platform, which allows professional services firms to optimise their workforce like never before. By using AI technology, the product helps large organisations plan and manage their people and complex projects with ease.
What you'll be doing
- In this high-profile role you will take the Implementation lead on some major client bespoke integration of their single product platform. You will own the client relationship along with project managing the implementation and release lifecycle process.
- Being the primary point of contact between the client and customer, attending daily or weekly calls with the client as required to update on progress.
- Understanding the customer's 'technical blueprint' and internal processes (especially those hosting the product themselves, on-prem and in their own private cloud).
- Developing and managing relationships throughout the customer organisations, ranging from super users, product owners, end users, IT reps, and c-level execs.
- Owning deployment success through developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of the customer's organisation, including strategic goals/initiatives, key stakeholders, and how the client product ties into all of this.
- Creating customer champions, providing them with the necessary tools (docs, presentations, videos, guides, etc.) to demonstrate the client's product value proposition and drive positive word of mouth.
You'll need to be
- Experienced working directly for a software vendor, ideally working on enterprise software implementations.
- Experienced or knowledgeable in service delivery i.e. deploying software into large corporate environments, from product development and roadmaps through to managing the coordination of releases through UAT.
- Be motivated by building relationships with customers, getting to know what makes them tick and drives their business, no matter what level they are at you take responsibility for being in the know.
For further information about the role please contact Helia Moosavi on (02) 8267 274, quoting reference number 240192.