To join a Large Logistics Services Company based in Sydney CBD Area.
Looking for a ITIL Process Management Cordinator/IT Support Coordinator
o 5+ Years IT Support Level 1-2 Experience
o IT Support Coordination Background
o ITIL Certification
Key skills and experience required for the role
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant IT disciplines
- 5+ years of IT industry experience
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Proven experience working in an ITIL environment with previous experience in Incident, Change and Problem management
- Experience with ServiceNow platform administration or certification, automation and orchestration desirable, supporting BAU and development efforts.
- Experienced in managing the regular upgrade process of ServiceNow desirable
- Ability to apply lateral thinking to issues and develop new and innovative solutions to problems/target areas
- Solid Analytical skills with the ability to provide creative reporting solutions.
- Excellent organisational, planning, prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team environment and adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Proven customer focus, interpersonal and communications skills to ensure consistent messages are communicated to internal customers / stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate please APPLY quoting reference 241771.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.