Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Windows Systems Administrator to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the Development, Test and Production environments hosted on Windows platforms and to achieve a high level of end user satisfaction. This includes the lead or participation in technical issues, consulting and development of standards in your area of expertise as well as the delivery of support services.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Provide advice and assistance relating to the Windows operating stack to management and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain Windows SOE's over multiple cloud providers.
- Provide advance administration of the Windows operating stack and 3rd party management tools.
- Assist with the third level support team to provide Windows technology support
- Assess and comment on Architectural and Design documentation as required for new systems proposing to use Windows platforms.
- Work in agile team environment to deploy and troubleshoot infrastructure in Development, Test and Production environments
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Extensive experience in administering and troubleshooting Windows platforms in a large and complex environment.
- Windows automation using;
- Network troubleshooting with native and 3rd party Microsoft toolsets
- Active Directory design, implementation and support within a complex environment with both windows and Linux clients.
- Environment management using advance group policy management
- Windows patching, security and administration.
- Windows roles and features support
- Understanding of virtualization technologies.
- SOE design, build and maintenance
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: # 206044
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.