About The Team
Our client is seeking an IT Technical Specialist to join our Client Contact delivery team. The team comprises approx. 20 members including analysts/testers, developers & project managers who work very closely with supporting partners and vendors. The team is geographically diverse across ACT and Victoria with this role being based in our Canberra office.
About The Role
As an IT Technical Specialist, you'll execute and provide technical expertise on environment setup, management, maintenance and support, application support and implementation for Contact Centre applications (Media & Telephony).
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Proven leadership and environment management skills with excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Establish, maintain and optimise environment solutions and utilisation in response to project & BAU requests
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies and technologies to increase resilience and security of environments such as whitelisting and high availability, disaster recovery, Tenable Nessus & CyberArc
- Experience in the implementation and adoption of dev ops capabilities using technologies such as TFS, ArtiFactory and Build Forge
- Experience in .Net development would be desirable also
- Provide leadership and direction to technical staff and ensure a high-level of accuracy, consistency and integration across environments and applications
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with relevant executives, internal and external stakeholders and provide advice and guidance influencing the effectiveness of the organisation's business processes
- Understand and operate with a large degree of independence within a framework of policies, priorities, objectives and strategy, and provide authoritative and expert technical advice to stakeholders to ensure compliance
- Undertake high-level research, analysis and reporting on metrics, to ensure deliverables are accurately prioritised and aligned with the strategy and direction of the client
- Be accountable for the investigation and implementation of system enhancements and maintenance programs to improve IT platform capabilities
Note: Successful applicant will be required to be an on-call support resource roughly every 6 weeks for a week on a rolling roster.
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 239518