Our Client is a national, enterprise level organisation. Due to project numbers, they are seeking a IT Project Manager to contribute to multiple projects. An initial 12 months, with possible 12 month extension available.
About the role
This position will lead one or more projects from the following areas: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications disciplines.
- Management of the project ensuring project management standards are adhered to.
- Run daily SCRUM meetings & resolve roadblocks or escalate where required.
- Produce regular project status reports and key metrics on progress
- Establish and deliver the outputs of the project within the agreed deadlines.
- Ensure Service Design, Transition, and Security requirements are met.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
Skills and experience
- Experience managing ICT projects both through agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in Industry standard Project governance framework/s
- Demonstrated experience with technology domains (IAM/ Networking/ Security/ UC/ EUC)
- Experience delivering complex ICT Infrastructure projects
- Experience using Jira or similar tools
- Experience operating within a DevOps and/or SRE environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on <08 94231449 quoting reference 248794
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.