Our CBD based client is looking for experienced Project Managers to work in initial 6 month contracts (extensions available for the right candidate) within the ICT function.
You will be required to work with large, complex business change projects, that will require you to have previous experience working with implementation of large ICT systems.
Duties will include:
- . Leading project planning, design, execution, monitoring and closure
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt project schedules as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Working as part of a project team in a PRINCE2 environment
Skills and experience:
- Considerable previous experience working as a Project Manager within ICT Projects
- Demonstratable experience managing large and complex business change projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified in Project Management (PRINCE2, PMBOK)
- Previous Health industry experience as bonus
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 241874
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.