We are looking for a GCP Domain Architect who will lead architecture and design for solutions being developed on the GCP Platform. The GCP Domain Architect is expected to work with guidance from IM Principal Architect and in collaboration with other team members to come up with robust architectural patterns, solution building blocks, detailed design components along-side defining best practices to be adopted for GCP oriented data applications.
General skills required:
- Technical leadership in delivering and supporting our GCP platform and data products. Working closely with other architects and engineers to drive high quality data assets, implement automated pipelines and uplifting cloud architecture and analytics capabilities.
- Experience in building Data Lakes, Warehouses, Hubs and demonstrable knowledge of Data architecture principles including end-to-end solution principles from data acquisition to data consumption and how these principles apply to GCP.
- GCP Architect or Engineering certification is required.
- 3+ years commercial experience as a GCP Architect driving data applications development. Experience with other cloud platforms is a plus.
- Experience in designing complex GCP applications and documenting detailed design components including IAAS, SAAS and PAAS services.
- Experience with supporting cloud based technologies and architectures including (ETL tools, integration, network and security)
- Awareness of cloud security standards and their implications on cloud based data solutions.
- Awareness of current industry trends in cloud based data solutions.