- Cutting Edge Technology
- Initial 6 months contract + extension
- Location: North Ryde
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Technology Engineering Manager. In this role, you will lead and manage a team of software engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be a mentor within your team, give advice and direction on architecture and best practice, and collaborate with your peers to build the best solution for the organisation.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to ensure expectations are met and managed, as well as the ability to target communication at the right level.
- Provide effective day to day management to the team including resolution of escalated issues
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in leading and growing a team of high calibre software engineers. At least 5 years' experience in an Engineering Manager or Senior Technology Lead role.
- You will have experience in defining and implementing engineering best practice
- Experience within an AWS, Java /Springboot environment will be highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field. (Equivalent practical experience is considered).
Great Opportunity to join a market leader. For more info contact Aparna at email@example.com